It’s a uniquely streamed conference for budding families. Designed to connect you with the support you need. If you’re trying to conceive, pregnant or postpartum there’s an option for you.
I’ll be joining 13 other local perinatal professionals. Doulas, nutritionists, infant sleep educators, naturopathic doctors, postpartum therapists and more.
All Fours Ab Release
- Start on all fours, hands under shoulders, knees under hips.
- Relax. Let your head hang, breathe and allow your belly to drop toward the floor.
- Now let your spine and pelvis relax too, lifting your sitz bones toward the ceiling.
- Hang out for awhile, feeling your belly continue to release all the way.
- Once you learn to release you can work on engaging the deep ab muscles while maintaining a neutral spine.
4 Trimesters is a full day event with four one-hour seminars geared to your trimester. Plus a catered lunch and a keynote presentation by parenting expert Teresa Pitman. You’ll meet other local parents at the same stage as you too. So you can build a village for your reproductive journey.
For all the details, check out 4 Trimesters Pregnancy, Birth & Postpartum Conference.
Hope to see you there,
PS. Babies in arms (or carriers) are welcome too. 🙂